PHARM Podcast 70 : Ben Meadley in the UK and Air Support the Vital Link conference 2013
hi folks. Today’s podcast is with an old friend of the show, Flight Paramedic Ben Meadley. He recently has been to a UK lecture visit, speaking to College of Paramedics in UK on trauma care via his service of Ambulance, Victoria. Great international role as ambassador for Australian prehospital care!
Also Ben talks to PHARM about an exciting conference he is helping to organise in his home city of Melbourne, August 28-30th.
Air Support the Vital Link conference. We had it in Cairns last year and it was a blast. This year it looks to be even better!
Here is the screencast of our Google Hangout session
Show note references:
- PREHOSPITALPRO BLOG SITE – BEN’S PLACE
- A SOUND BITE WITH BEN MEADLEY – HARRIS CPD PODCAST
- AMBULANCE VICTORIA MEDIA ARTICLE ON BEN’S UK TRIP
- COLLEGE OF PARAMEDICS UK MEDIA ARTICLE ON BEN’S LECTURE VISIT
- AEROMEDICAL CONFERENCE WEBSITE 2013
Now on to the AudioPodcast ( available here and on iTunes)
Right Click and Choose Save-as to Download the Podcast.