Save the Date for Trauma 2015!
Mark your diaries to attend “Trauma 2015 – At The Cutting Edge” to be held from 2-4 October 2015 at the Sheraton Mirage, Gold Coast, QLD.
Following a successful 2014 conference with over 350 delegates in attendance the Australasian Trauma Society is excited to announce our 2015 international keynote speakers:
- Dr John Holcomb FACS, Texas Trauma Institute, USA
- Dr Billy Mallon, LAC + USC Medical Center, USA
February 2015 – Call for Abstracts Opens
March 2015 – Registration Opens
August 2015 – Early Bird Registration Closes
2 October 2015 – Trauma 2015 Begins
Provisional topic areas include:
- Trauma resuscitation
- State of the art pre-hospital care
- Management of rare and complex injuries
- Trauma team training
- Advances in transfusion and haemorrhage control
- Mass casualties
- Lessons from the military
- Paediatric trauma systems
- The latest in burns management
- Trauma information systems
- Serious limb injuries
Stay tuned for further conference updates or contact the conference secretariat for more information.